We are one of the most respected and sought after premier events companies in London but our reach goes much further, DTB have the expertise, experience and partners to be able to offer corporate hospitality and fantastic experiences domestically and internationally.
We were primarily established as sporting event hospitality service providers and we have a great stronghold in this area but we also enjoy an enviable reputation among events companies London for corporate hospitality and our hospitality work in theatre, conference, launches, concerts and bespoke events. DTB know how to get it right from London to York to New York and Singapore.
Here are a few examples of where DTB can offer excellence through a range of budgets across locations so that you, in turn, can achieve a memorable and joy filled experience.
- Let’s start close to home. The Cirque Du Soleil at the Royal Albert Hall, need we “sell” it with superlatives? With packages starting from just £148 this is an experience that cannot and should not be missed. Running from 13th January-4th February 2017 it’s sooner than you think!
- The Ebor Festival at York Racecourse is taking place 17th-20th August 2016 so if you want corporate hospitality with a short wait then act now! Ebor Day is on the Saturday and you’re assured of an extravagant display of wealth, prosperity and jubilation.
We have five corporate hospitality options here, the first starts at £199 and the Ladies Day Dante Suite on the 18th August starting at £399 offers a delightful, fashionable and equestrian experience.
If you want to create maximum buzz about taking friends, clients, colleagues and board members on a day out, this is the perfect way to do it.
You’ll be in the elite by taking tables in the Dante Suite, it’s being opened specially for just one day, Ladies Day. The £399 price includes champagne, canapés, a five course lunch, afternoon tea and a complimentary bar, all to add to the Knavesmire racecourse’s allure.
- Perhaps golf is more tempting, we can offer US Masters packages for 3-9th April 2017 so if you feel Augusta is calling then please call us and we can work on a tailor made package.
- The Italian Grand Prix is nearly here. It’s being raced over the 2nd-4th September 2016 and DTB would love to be able to take our events companies London expertise to Monza again with you by our side. The F1 Paddock Club prices start at £2275. A ‘must see’ for any racing enthusiast.
- Why not take your long held concept of a corporate ski break and make it a reality with DTB? We’ve already provided corporate hospitality in 20 resorts and we can choose, plan and tailor your event and location requirements. Only experts can do that!
From Justin Bieber to Andrea Bocelli, from a book launch to a film premiere, from a regatta to a Christmas event, DTB fulfil corporate hospitality and events wish lists.