Sky view Suites represent the very best Wimbledon hospitality spaces.
There’s only a short time left before Wimbledon 2017 at the All England Club so if you aspire to enjoy private or tennis event corporate packages you need to book now or the limited availability may turn in to no availability.
From 3rd-16th July the great and good of the tennis world will descend on SW19 vying for titles and victory. Sir Andy Murray is the defending men’s champion and world number one but Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic and last year’s finalist, Milos Raonic, are yapping at his heels.
In the ladies draw, we’re without Serena Williams and the WTA rankings are volatile as a result. Britain’s Johanna Konta is not at her most comfortable on grass but we can hope she achieves her best performance to date. Angelique Kerber, Venus Williams and Simona Halep would surely like to take the title. Will one of them make the wish a reality?
In the double’s we have Jamie Murray and his partner Bruno Soares. They won in Stuttgart in mid-June and hopefully they can sustain their energy, technique and strategic thinking to reclaim the Wimbledon men’s doubles title. Of course, you have the ladies’ doubles, mixed doubles, juniors and legends competitions too. There is so much to look forward to.
These athletes are the best in the world and this demands Wimbledon hospitality luxuries and opportunities. Walk in the footsteps of iconic players, soak in the atmosphere, lounge in a private suite, sip champagne and dine on the most sumptuous food. You’re guaranteed play because the suites rest over the crowds on centre court and you’ll have air conditioning, padded seats, floral arrangements and VIP treatment from ushers and waiting staff to add special comforts and benefits.
Or you could buy a standard no frills ticket?
No? We thought you’d be tempted by the Skyview Suites!
Tennis event corporate packages
Booked through leading firms including DTB Sports and Events, the Skyview Suites are perfect for corporate hospitality because internal branding and signage are permitted. If your aim is to increase loyalty, brand awareness and secure future business, a day at the prestigious All England Club, revelling in history and Wimbledon hospitality will certainly make guests receptive. You’ll build shared memories and they’re priceless.
Example Skyview Suites Wimbledon hospitality package:
- Centre Court tickets in a prime location.
- Luxury chauffeur car service all day, one per suite. For journeys within the M25.
- Car parking – 1 pass per 4 guests.
- Personal usher service to your seats.
- A butler and experienced waiting and hostess staff.
- Internal branding and signage opportunities.
- Spacious balcony, above the crowds.
- Air-conditioning in the suite.
- Plasma televisions.
- Exquisite floral displays.
- Vintage champagne and canapé reception.
- Complimentary bar including pink champagne.
- Fine wines from the extensive cellar.
- 4-course à la carte menu.
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea with strawberries and cream.
- A gift for all guests.
- Commemorative VIP pass and event documentation.
- Souvenir programme and official merchandise.
You’re watching the best tennis players so enjoy the optimum facilities.