Availing personal loans can be a tedious process when done in the traditional way. Financial institutions take into account a lot of extra factors when it comes to giving out loans. However, with the boom in the digital technology sectors, availing personal loans online is one of the easiest and hassle-free processes. MoneyTap personal loan is one such platform which has widespread users across our country today. It is very secure and trusted for quick money transactions and loan approvals. The approval process is quickest once all the right details are filled in. Through such online platforms, one can definitely save time and effort of going back and forth to the bank physically to avail personal or any other forms of loans. Read on to know more about how to avail MonetyTap personal loan.
The steps for applying for a personal loan at MoneyTap are:
- Download and Register: Firstly, fill in all the basic information and register yourself on the moneytap website.
- After the first approval, moneytap will verify your KYC documents.
- Once you receive the final approval on loan, you can use the funds on your credit line from anywhere, anytime.
- As the last step, choose your EMI details, amount and time period and enjoy the perks of your funds.
In order to avail the MoneyTap personal loan, there are certain simple eligibility criteria that one has to meet.
- You must be a full-time employee at any known firm with a monthly in-hand salary of at least Rs. 20,000 per month.
- Some of the self-employed professionals like established lawyers, doctors or business owners with an income of at least Rs. 20,000 per month.
- The age of the borrower is restricted to be between 23-55 years.
- Since moneytap is now available in major cities, the borrower must be a resident of one of the cities like Ahmedabad, Anand, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Jaipur, Vijayawada and many other major cities.
The documents required are very minimalistic and simple.
- As proof of income, the Pan card details of the borrower are a must.
- In order to match and verify the identity of the borrower, a professional selfie must be taken on the moneytap app.
- Address proof in the form of a passport, aadhar card or driving license is required.
- Lastly, ID proof is also necessary.
Never was the loan application and approval process made so easy in the past! The digital sector has definitely taken everyone for a spin. With more online initiatives like moneytap, the consumers would be most benefitted as they would find solutions for their funding problems in an easy and risk-free way! What are you waiting for? Check out the MoneyTap website today and get to know more about different types of loans they offer.