Since few years, the use of crypto-currencies has grown exponentially. This digital currency is not regulated by the government or any other financial authority. The encryption technique and cryptographic protocols have made the transaction secure and easy. Visit the website www.cryptolico.com which will help to run trade in crypto markets.
The encryption technique is basically used for two purposes:
- To verify the transfer of funds
- To control the creation of monetary units
Reason for using crypto-currencies:
- It is secure and fraud proof transaction because everything is digitally processed.
- It does immediate settlement and doesn’t require transaction fee.
Things to look out before joining crypto-currency exchange:
- Reputation:Before you join any exchange, check out whether it is a reputed exchange or fraud. You can find out this by checking the reviews of the individual users or search about it through well-known website.
- Fees: Most of the popular and reputed exchanges give information about their fees on their official websites. So, before you join it just go through the deposit, withdrawal and transaction fees. Fees may be different for different exchange depending upon its use.
- Payment methods: Different payment methods like paying through credit or debit cards can be used. If payment options are limited then that exchange is not convenient to use. If you are purchasing the crypto-currencies using your credit card, it will always ask you foridentity verification process. If you purchase it using wire transfer, it will take more time for the banks to process the transactions.
- Geographical transactions: Some exchanges offer specific user function that can only be accessed from some countries. So, before you join make sure the exchange should allow you to access all the functions and platform tools of the country you are currently present.
- Exchange rate: Go through the rates of all the exchanges before you join as this will help you to save. The rate may fluctuate up to 10% but at some instances it can be higher.