ISO 45001 is a Worldwide Standard that defines requirements for a job-related health and safety monitoring system, as a guidance for the use, to allow an organization to boost its OH&S performance in stopping injury and ill-health proactively. ISO 45001 is planned to be suitable for any type of organization despite its dimension, kind, as well as nature. ISO 45001 will enable an organization, with its OH&S administration system, for integrating other features of health as well as safety, for example, employee wellness/wellbeing; nevertheless, it must be noted that an organization can be required by applicable lawful requirements to likewise attend to such problems.
Therefore, hire an ISO 45001 consultant [ที่ปรึกษา ISO 45001, which is the term in Thai] for making your business safe for you and your employees.
What will be the benefits of utilizing ISO 45001?
An ISO 45001 based OH&S monitoring system will make it possible for an organization to improve its OH&S efficiency by:
- Developing as well as executing an OH&S policy as well as OH&S purposes
- Developing organized procedures which consider its “context” as well as which take into consideration its risks as well as possibilities, and its legal as well as other needs
- Establishing the risks and OH&S dangers related to its tasks; seeking to remove them, or putting in controls to decrease their prospective results
- Establishing controls for operation to manage its OH&S dangers as well as its legal and other needs
- Enhancing awareness of its OH&S dangers
- Evaluating its OH&S efficiency and seeking to boost it by taking suitable actions
- Guaranteeing employees take an active role in OH&S issues
In the mix, these measures will make certain that an organization’s online reputation as a safe place to work will be promoted, as well as can have more straight benefits, such as:
- Improving its ability to react to regulatory conformity concerns
- Lowering the overall expenses of cases
- Decreasing downtime as well as the prices of disruption to procedures
- Decreasing the cost of insurance policy costs
- Minimizing absenteeism and staff member turn-over rates
- Acknowledgment for having accomplished an international standard, which may consequently affect clients who are worried about their social responsibilities.