Personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that is available for both salaried and self-employed individuals in order to meet urgent financial crisis or fulfil personal expenses. In this fast moving world, immediate expenses can pop up any time and at such situations, personal loan act as a saviour when you need immediate funds for urgent expenses, such as long awaited dream trip or renovating/refurnishing the house, or for any other sudden emergency. Any individual in need can take Axis bank personal loan to fulfil their financial requirements.
However a regular income source is mandatory to get the loan, therefore it is essential for an individual to be working as salaried employee or self-employed.
About Axis bank
Axis bank was established in December 1993 and today is recognized as the third largest private sector bank in India. The bank has a network of over 2400 branches and more than 12900 ATMs across the country. The financial institution primarily promotes the convenient and affordable banking habits among the individuals by offering a host of retail and corporate banking, advisory and treasury, lending, and investment services. It also undertakes lending to SMEs, micro-financing services, and agriculture loans.
Axis bank provides hassle-free financial services to various salaried and self-employed individuals at affordable rate of interest and no hidden charges. Its hassle-free services include minimum documentation, transparent process, quick approval, online process, and add-on benefits.
- AXIS bank offers loans from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15,00,000
- Axis bank personal loan tenure ranges from 12 to 60 months
- Customers can transfer their loan to Axis bank in order to escape from current high-interest loans
Personal loan eligibility
When it comes to Axis bank loan eligibility criteria, the institution offers loan facilities to salaried individuals, public & private limited companies, salaried doctors, government sector employees, and self-employed individuals. So, before getting the loan quote, it is essential to check whether you are eligible for the personal loan or not.
- Minimum age of an applicant must be 21 years at the time of loan application and should not be more than 60 years at the time of loan maturity
- An applicant must have minimum net income of Rs.15000 per month
- He or she must be a resident of India
- He or she should have a good CIBIL score
- He or she should be working with the current employer for at least last 1 year
- Duly filled loan application form. To get the form, visit https://www.applykaroo.com/loans/axis-bank-personal-loan.php
- A copy of identity and address proof (voter ID/ adhaar card/ driving license/ passport/ ration card)
- A copy of income proof
- Bank statement copy for last 6 months