Thanks to ongoing Telecom industry battle, that has spelled numerous benefits to users. From December 2019, there have been many changes in the prepaid plans. However, the companies tried their best to provide the best benefits to retain customers. The telecom giants always try their hands to attract new users. Big names in the telecom industry, including Reliance Jio, Vodafone, and Airtel keep launching and revising tariffs plans to fulfill the varying needs of diverse subscriber base.
When the validity of the current prepaid pack comes to an end, certainly, a user has to look for a new recharge pack. Telecom companies have an interesting line-up of prepaid plans as some customers want best-calling advantages, whereas some look for best data plans. Almost every private player in the telecom industry is offering unlimited data to its customers.
Let us have a look at prepaid plans that offer 3 GB data and unlimited calling –
- Vodafone has a prepaid plan offering 3GB data per day with unlimited calling. The plan costing Rs. 398 also brings 100 SMSes data each day and is valid for 28 days only. This prepaid plan offers a free subscription to the Vodafone Play and a streaming app and Zee5.
- Vodafone’s Rs. 558 prepaid plan comes with 3GB data per day with unlimited calling and 100 SMS per day. This plan has a validity of 56 days only. It offers Vodafone play subscription worth Rs. 499 and ZEE5 subscription worth Rs. 999.
- Jio has only one prepaid plan with 3GB data per day and unlimited calling. The plan costs Rs. 349 with the validity of 28 days only. It also offers the benefit of 100 SMS per day. In addition to this, it also offers a free subscription to the Jio apps. This Rs. 349 Jio plan is apt for people who want to have more and more data.
- Airtel currently offers two plans i.e. Rs. 398 and Rs. 558 prepaid plans. Rs. 398 Airtel recharge pack provides 3GB data, 100 SMSes, with unlimited calling, and has a validity of 28 days.
- Airtel recharge pack of Rs. 558 offers 3GB data, unlimited calling and 100 SMS per day with a validity of 56 days.
One can choose the recharge pack that suits his/her needs. Recharging /paying a bill has become very easy nowadays. Airtel Payments Bank is one of such options. This website is a one-stop solution to a wide range of traditional banking problems. A paperless process makes it easy to open a savings account within a few minutes. With Airtel Payments Bank, one can easily recharge mobile & DTH connection from any service provider also. So, it is a hassle-free way to book tickets, recharge mobile & DTH, pay bills, pay shops, and make online payments and much more.
So what are you waiting for? Go through prepaid plans offered by different service providers. Select the best one and avail the best benefits now!