The ideal way of financial planning is to have sufficient money whenever required. But no matter how hard we try, some urgent fund requirements can arise because of a sudden breakdown of a vehicle or a medical issue. In such situations, one may have to look for other options other than own savings to get the required funds. Some ways which may help a person get quick funds are discussed below.
1) Credit Card Advance – When one already has a credit card, then this seems to be the simplest way to get fast cash. However, credit card companies charge heavy rates of interest and if by any chance, there is a delay in repaying them, then the heavy penalties they charge will surely burn a hole in one’s pocket.
2) Payday Lenders – Are those lenders which lend relatively small amounts of money based on the borrower’s income and creditworthiness. They are based on the agreement that the money will be repaid when the borrower receives his/her next wages. The problem with payday loans is that they charge very high rates of interests.
3) Pawnbrokers – Although pawnbrokers are quick to give cash, this option is one of the least preferred ones. Pawnbrokers take a personal property of a borrower as pawn or collateral for the loan they offer. If repayment of the loan is not done in time, the pawned item can be offered for sale.
4) Advance from Employer – Some employers offer the option of lending money to their employees. However, this option often comes with costs involved and is not even available to all employees.
5) Instant Personal Loans -These are one of the quickest ways to get fast cash. Nowadays, there are instant loan apps which provide small loans to borrowers even when their credit scores are not good enough. One such app is CASHe. All one needs to do is download this app from Google Playstore or Apple Appstore. Loans ranging from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 2 lakhs are provided instantly at interest rates as low as 1.5%. The best part about the whole process of getting online loans from CASHe is that it can be done under 8 minutes.Copies of PAN card, Aadhar card, latest salary slip, & last three months’ bank statement is what you simply have to upload in the app itself for a quick verification.
The decision of getting a personal loan should be taken after carefully analysing various options and their costs.Take some time to check out the options available, get informed and make your life easy for such urgent requirements.